Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tour of Homes



I'm joining Christmas Tour of Homes.
I've shared part of my home with you already but here are just a few more,
along with a few previous ones.




Display above kitchen cabinets.





JOY sign I made and placed above my kitchen cabinets.


Vignette above our cabinet in the dinning room.


Faux Christmas mantel in the dinning room.

Our small Christmas tree and
shutter card holder in the dinning room
.

Vignette's in the living room.





The Epsom salt ornaments and candle I made
are displayed in our family room.

I will be joining the Christmas Tour of Homes with the Nester.



Hooked on Houses
The Shabby Chic Cottage - Holly Bloggy Christmas Home Tour

3 comments:

  1. Joy, you've put together such beautiful vignettes. What an inspiring Christmas Tour. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks very festive Joy! I just love your epsom salt ornaments and candle...so pretty! ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done and thank you for sharing your home with us!
    You've got some awesome creative talent there"Missy", that you do!

    Merry Christmas,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails