Sunday, December 12, 2010

Union Station Clock

Do you love to get a free gift as much as I do.

Then head on over to Attempting Aloha, a new blog that I've just found recently.

She featured my DIY Epsom Salt Ornaments and Candle in her Blue and Silver Christmas series.


She's giving away a free personalized printout for your own Union Station Clock to the first 100 people who leave a comment about this project.

This is the Union Station Clock she made.
You can give her your name and a date to add to the clock to make it very personal for you.



Click
here to see the details @ her blog.


Tell her you heard about the giveaway from
Thrifty Parsonage Living!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Joy! I also made a Christian subway art clock that I'll be showing tomorrow after I buy more ink for my printer! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails