Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Cutout Cookies



It's the season for baking holiday goodies.
I'm joining in the fun and linking up to ...

Holly Bloggy Christmas
and
Best of 2010

December 16th @ Simply Sweet Home
and House of Grace
you can share your favorite Christmas recipes.

One of my favorite recipes for Christmas is the recipe for

Christmas Cutout Cookies







I've made these cookies for many years with my children.
It is a great way to spend some fun
quality time with your children.
When making these you can use any shape you like,
but my favorite is the snowflake!

I'd also like to share a photo from my friend's
Snowflake Shortbread Cookies.


I love the sparkle in these cookies,
aren't they pretty!




Linking to...


Tidy Mom


Remodelaholic
Recipe linky party

5 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! And very pretty as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saved the recipe, they look so pretty, to pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! Almost too good to eat...almost! I would still eat them, lol!
    Bonnie :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your cookies look amazing. The Bavarian Christmas Party is still going on, won't you stop on by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies are super cute!

    Thank you for linking up for the Holly Bloggy Christmas Recipe Party. I'm featuring some of the recipes from the party on my blog later this week, and I've chosen your recipe to feature. Come by and grab my featured button if you'd like one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails