Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I've received another ...


 It was passed on to me by Emily from Nest Nesting Nested!
She has a great blog with so many cute and creative ideas.
Thanks Emily!
Be sure to go check her blog out.






RULES OF THE AWARD


1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 5 new found bloggers
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and
let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
7 Random Facts About Me....

1. I went to 4-H as a child and learned many skills that I still use in life today.

2. My mother taught me to sew at a young age.  My first sewing project was an apron at the age of 9.

3. I've been married to my wonderful husband for 31 years!

4. My favorite flower is a rose.

5. I enjoy scrap booking.

6. I love  shopping for a good bargain and enjoy thrift stores and garage sales.

7. I'm a Christian and love the Lord!


I am nominating a few of my newly discovered bloggers to pass this award on to...
Mary's Meanderings
Just Kidding Around Atlanta

5 comments:

  1. Joy, thank you for passing along the Stylish Blogger Award. I really appreciate you stopping by my blog and thinking enough of it to give me the award. Thank you!
    http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are so sweet. I enjoy coming to your blog :)

    Ashley
    www.TheThriftyWife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥Love your blog♥

    http://akeliana.blogspot.com/2011/01/since-friday-i-have-received-two.html - i have this too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
    have a happy day!
    take care,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so for thinking of lil ol me for this fun award.

    It looks like we have alot in common the best of course being sisters in Christ! We are going on 31 years of marriage now too and my favorite flower is a rose. Love the thrifting and learned to sew when I was very young too! HHMMM sure were not twins? :)

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails