Friday, July 9, 2010

Flip Flops Decorating



Today I'm joining a linking party over at Some Day Crafts.


The theme for the party is Flip Flops!


How fun is that!!!







As many of you who read my blog on a regular basis know,


we recently did a master bedroom makeover.


One of the items I incorporated in the room


was a framed photo of flip flops on the beach.



It was a photo I took while on vacation at the coast.


See how nicely it looks in my Goodwill frame.

It also looks great hanging on the wall...


or just sitting in a basket...



or sitting on a cabinet.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Joy






I'm linking this post to...
Remodelaholic ~ Friday


7 comments:

  1. REally cute idea! I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com today. Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE your master bedroom! What an amazing transformation!!! The color is beautiful along with all the finishing touches. Thanks for sharing. Aja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative picture and neat way to display it!!

    Enjoyed looking at your Master bedroom again too! I love the colors and sweet little ladder used!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great picture! I love it...and the frame is totally perfect for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo in your frame and what a sweet reminder of a fun vacation! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails