Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DIY Campfire Starters

Do you enjoy sitting around a campfire
roasting hot dogs or marshmallows?

I find it to be very relaxing
and since camping is still on my mind from our recent camping trip.
I thought I'd share a thrifty trick for starting campfires.
We've been making these thrifty little starters for our camp fires for many years.
When our sons were young this was a fun "craft" for them to make.






Have fun and enjoy your summer campfire!

(A reminder: always remember to be safe with fires.)

Joy

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea! It's a new one for me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if this would work for starting a fire in our woodstove in the winter. We've always used newspaper, but this sounds easier. I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails