Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Food Monogram




Wedding Wednesday


Last week on Wedding Wednesday I talked about monograms at our daughter's weddings.


I want to share with you how we incorporated this in our wedding food.


After giving it some thought, we decided that a monogrammed fruit layout would add a touch of elegance to the food buffet.

It is very easy to create, all you need is patience when laying it out.

We stared by laying a sketched W under a large sheet of glass.

The piece of glass served as a large tray for the fruit. We then started layering the fruit.

Here is the end result....



Elegant and thrifty!

Joy

4 comments:

  1. I'm filing away your ideas for when my girls get married. We've got a while, but I know it will come more quickly than we imagine!
    Come over and visit; I have a giveaway going you might like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great idea! I've never seen this -- but I LOVE it!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really clever idea. I would never have thought of making a monogram with fruit but it is really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! another healthy recipe dish.. perfect for my diet. thanks for sharing. I'm gonna share this to my mom because she loves new and healthy food.

    catering service in manila

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails