Monday, June 7, 2010

Thrifty Finds


Saturday I enjoyed a morning of going to garage sales with my mom and daughters.
My mom arrived safely to our home Thursday after traveling 1700 miles. We've made it a tradition when she is visiting to go to garage sales at least once.

Here are a couple of my finds....


Depression glass dish.....for 10 cents.

(at least I think it's depression glass)


...and this cute vintage alarm clock for $1.00,

it will work great with our bedroom decor!

Joy

I'm linking this post to...


HouseofGrace
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Cute finds! I love depression glass, and at least that's what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green glass dish - looks like depression glass to me as well. You certainly got some fantastic deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two pieces I am looking for now. After I knew that digital clock has something to do with our headaches (sometimes) I was looking for the old alarm clock and yours is gorgeous! Happy weekdays!


    My Reds

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails