After my husband applied the texture I could move on the to the painting. What a process it has been ! In order to cover the water stains I had to apply three coats of primer and one coat of paint to the ceiling in the closet. The office ceiling also had water damage and I ended up applying two coats of paint. Talk about miserable paint to apply. First of all I HATE painting ceilings: it literally is a pain in the neck. I decided to use the 1/2 gallon of ceiling paint we had on hand. I don't know if was getting old or what, but the stuff would not roll on evenly. I finally got the job done, but when you look in the office you may wonder what I've been up to all week because to anyone not knowing the problem it looks like very little progress.
The office is not the only thing I've been working on this week. I've been canning! I love it when I can go in my back yard and pick produce for canning. I've made six batches of blackberry jam and jelly along with two batches of syrup. We will be eating well this winter :)
Have a great weekend!