Here's what I did.
1. Printed ~ Let it Snow onto translucent paper.
2. Removed the back from a 5 X 7 inch frame I already had.
3. Taped the glass in place (to prevent it from falling out).
4. Taped the ~ Let it Snow ~ print into the frame.
5. Place a battery operated light (candle) behind the frame ~ to give a flickering
6. Taped a snowflake ornament to the front of the frame.
Here it is sitting in the Hoosier cabinet with my other snowflake items.
(Sorry about poor photos - I made this in the evening.)
I'm linking this post to...