Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DIY CHRISTMAS TABLESCAPE

This year we found some very pretty sparkly/glittery gift wrapping paper.  It's blue; and I thought it would be so pretty for wrapping gifts.  Guess what, it has a glitch!  It will not allow the tape to stick to the glitter! Since I had a big roll of it, I had to find another use for it.  I decided to use it as a runner on our dinning room table.  I'd love to go out and buy some fresh flowers or poinsettias, but since I'm thrifty and on a budget, I had fun and did another DIY.

Here's what I came up with.


I used candles along with some faux poinsettias, glass ornaments, ribbon and some beads.

The beads give it a little extra bling.



Here you can see the glittery table runner made from wrapping paper.


There you have it, a very easy DIY  
using what you have.


Linking this post to....
The Shabby Nest: Frugal Friday

2 comments:

  1. really pretty and so creative. I don't think I would have come up with this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails