Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Add Color When Decorating

I'd like to start my post off this morning by saying "thank you"
to a few bloggers who were so kind to feature me and a few of my projects last week.
Summer is upon us; and I was ready for a little change in my kitchen.

Remember how I decorated my kitchen for spring...

I thought it would be nice to add a pop of red color as an accent.


I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I made a trip to my local thrift store

and found these items...





... for only .49 cents each ...


and the cute basket was only .99 cents


while the red place mat was FREE!



Here's how I incorporated them for a little change to my kitchen.











See my garage sale teapot I told you about in a previous post.





Sorry about the dark photo...I had the choice of glare from the window ,
or darkness with the blind shut :(


Isn't it amazing how a few small changes can change the whole look?







1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with touches of red, my favorite color :) Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails