Tuesday, April 26, 2011

GREAT THRIFY FINDS

I hope you all had a great Easter! Our family had a very blessed day.  I've been MIA for a few days because I've been very busy with Easter, family and  several visits to the sick and shut-ins in our congregation.

I'd like to welcome the new followers to this blog, and say "thank you" to all of you who follow me. I'm a little behind on emails, but wanted you to know I do love hearing from you and read all your comments and emails.


I did a quick drop in at my local thrift store today, and thought I'd share my finds with you.


I found these two candle sticks for .99 cents each.  They're going to look great in our living room.   The living room makeover has been slow because we're still working on reupholstering the wing back chairs. There never seems to be enough hours in a day to get them finished. I can't wait to show the room to you!


I also found 4 cute lanterns for .49 cents.  I can just see them out on our patio flickering light on warm summer nights or hanging from our  trailer while camping. 






This table cloth was only $2.49.  It will work great on our patio table. It has the zipper so it can be used with our umbrella.





The last items were these cute little baskets for .99 cents.  I'm planning a laundry room makeover, and they'll be great for storage.






 The original price tags were still on these baskets.  At $8.49 each, that's a $30 savings!!!  Hurray!



Have you found any great finds lately?


2 comments:

  1. Wow you got some great deals and some great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, glad you had a fun and productive Easter...Love the candlesticks, too. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails