Monday, December 17, 2012

21 QUCIK AND PRETTY HOLIDAY DECORATING IDEAS

A few weeks ago I received an exciting email from the Redbook magazine. They asked me if they could feature THREE of my holiday decorations in their online-exclusive Holiday Decoration article.  Of course I said "yes" - who wouldn't want to be featured by a major magazine.

The article is now up live.  Here's the link to the published article - 21 Quick and Pretty Holiday Decorating Ideas.  As you scroll through the 21 ideas, you'll see my three featured items.

The three featured decorations are are my -
Epsom Salt Candle and Ornaments







I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your great support, and for following along daily to this little blog of mine.  Thank you to Redbook magazine for featuring my projects in your Holiday Decorating article.

                                          Joy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! They are all beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy,
    What an honor! Congratulations! All three are certainly noteworthy and beautiful.

    Merry Christmas!
    Betty @ Country Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got done reading the article...it's really awesome Joy! Congrats to you for being featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I just saw all of them on their website - how awesome is that. You're famous! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails