Thursday, August 23, 2012

A SUMMER WEDDING

I've been gone again and I'm sure you think I've forgotten about all of you.  It's been such a crazy busy summer here at the Parsonage. My husband received a phone call recently to come and preach in the church where he had his first charge/job.  So in just a small amount of time we had our bags packed and were on our way for a 1700 mile trip to Minnesota.  It was exciting for us to reunite with  friends from the church and family who live nearby.  The timing of the trip was wonderful, as it was my father-in-laws 80th birthday and my mom and step-dad's 27th anniversary.  We very rarely get to attend such events because of the great distance we have to travel.  It was such a joy to be able to attend the parties.

I had plans to take many photos to share, but while we were there my camera died.  I was disappointed to only get a few photos.  Now I'm on the hunt for a new camera.  Do any of you have a good suggestion for a camera? 

I do however have some very exciting news to share with you.   Our son got engaged on August 7th.  He and his fiance will be getting married sometime next summer.

 Of course I have to share a few photos of the happy couple.




This will give me another wedding to share on Wedding Wednesday .  Yay!






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails