Monday, July 9, 2012

VINTAGE LADDER USED FOR HOME DECOR

Hi everyone!  Wow what a busy summer it's been at the Parsonage.   It may not slow down for a few more weeks.   We returned recently from a vacation to Iowa and Minnesota.  We had such a great time visiting family and friends.  It was while visiting my sister in Iowa I saw another great use for a vintage ladder.  I love using interesting and vintage items to decorate my own home.  I thought it would be fun to share a few unique ways to use ladders while decorating your home. 

A night stand in our master bedroom.



Used as decor over a kitchen island in my sisters kitchen.

Here are a few I found while on Pinterest.
A pot wrack (A Beach Cottage)



A display area in the living room.
(Crafts by Amanda)



A Ladder Christmas Tree
(Eclectically Vintage)


Check out my Pinterest page for more creative decorating ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails