Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Back !

Life has been a little busy around here as you may may have noticed by the lack of posts.  Two weeks ago, I was busy getting ready for a garage sale and packing for a trip.


  This past week I traveled over four time zones with my husband.  He attended a pastors conference, while I visited with relatives.

The first night we stayed in a hotel, doing a park and ride to the airport.  That night in the hotel was eventful ~ we were awakened at 2 a.m. to a fire alarm!  Yikes!  Thankfully, it was a false alarm; and we were able to stay the rest of the night in our room.  Needless to say, I didn't sleep after that!  We had to be up to catch our flight at 4 a.m., so not much sleep for me!

We arrived to our destination safely and were greeted by warm  weather.  It was overcast but in the 80's.  Here are just a few photos of the beautiful flowering spring trees we enjoyed.




Our return trip home was eventful as well.  We arrived to the airport only to find our flight delayed by a half hour...then a hour and then two!  This caused us to miss our connecting flight.  Thanks to Delta, we had a great dinner and lovely evening in a hotel.

Now that we're back home, I had a lot of catching up to do.  Tomorrow, I hope to reveal my newly reupholstered wingback chair. 

Please return to see the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails