Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A New Use For An Old Item

Recently I made a scrap room/office for myself, and I needed a storage area for my ink pads. I'm THRIFTY so when I saw these old cassette tape cases,I knew right away that they would work great.

I started out by taping them off with masking tape and paper ....




next came the spray paint.....





tada.....what a great storage solution they make!




The total cost was only pennies for the paint, everything else was FREE!

I'm linking this post @

Transformation Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! The price was right on this project. ;) I have a lot of ink pads too...this is a good solution, and they look much better in black! I'm visiting from Kimba's party. I hope you'll stop by. :) Here's my link from the party:
    http://serenitynow4amanda.blogspot.com/2010/03/dressing-up-my-window.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, That is a great idea!! It looks great.
    You are such a sweetheart...thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today. :) I am so very sorry for your losses. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to lose a child, and I would never dare say that I understand your pain. I know it is beyond my comprehension. But I can say I know the Hope and Peace in Christ that we both clung to during these difficult times. I don't know how people get through life without it!
    Again, thank you for spreading your Joy!
    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cannoli these are cool. I saw this under your most recent post in "you might also like" & how'd it know? I do like it! I am definitely marking this to remember. I am counting on a bunch of things from the thrift store for organization.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails